Thursday, May 16, 2013

Quilted Cards Three

My last two "quilted" cards classes at The Scrapbooking Studio have been so well received and so much fun that I decided I would do another round.  Here's my creations for round three coming up on June 7th!

 I think this one is my favorite :)  I saw one done like this with all white squares...super cool but not a quilty look.  I love the Americana feel this has with the stars!

 This one is super easy, I know the ladies will love learning this quick technique!

 Targetted this one for father's day...this circle folding technique has been a hit so I've done this folding all three classes.

This started out as something different with diamonds...pinterest fail....it didn't work.  So I rearranged and created it like this.  I am kinda digging the folded diamonds and am gonna have to play more with that.  Cutting them on my Cameo made for a quick and precise cut!

As long as people keep enjoying it and I can keep generating ideas (thanks pinterest) I will keep doing a topic like this!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Pebbles, Jillibean Soup
Stickers: Jillibean Soup
Rubons: Pebbles

5 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

WOW! I absolutely love all of these beautiful, creative and fun cards! Thanks so much for sharing them!!!!

Cathy said...

love these...so fun! I think your channeling Paige! Awesome!

Lisa P said...

These are fabulous. I especially love the way the last one turned out.

James Franklin said...

Free Social Media Marketing where Every thing will be Free, Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter Re-Tweets, Twitter Favorites, Google Plus Followers, StumbleUpon Followers, Youtube Views, Youtube Likes, Youtube Subsribes, Pinterest Followers, Pinterest Likes, Pinterest PinIt, Free Website Visitors.
Just Join now and Free Increase your Social Media Networks.
GetLikeFast.com

James Franklin said...

Free Social Media Marketing where Every thing will be Free, Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter Re-Tweets, Twitter Favorites, Google Plus Followers, StumbleUpon Followers, Youtube Views, Youtube Likes, Youtube Subsribes, Pinterest Followers, Pinterest Likes, Pinterest PinIt, Free Website Visitors.
Just Join now and Free Increase your Social Media Networks.
GetLikeFast.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...