Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sweet Summer Layout

I am up over at Momenta today!  I decided to scrap my most recent fave photo of me and my kiddos.  It could be my last fave photo as a mom to just three!  I just got my hands on a Doodle Floral pyramid pad and I couldn't wait to create with it!  I love the sketched designs and the bright colors that are perfect for some summer photos.  
This paper pad comes with paper 6 X 6 and smaller, so I used pieces of it for my background and my hearts.  My base is actually from the Family Outings line.  I sketched and cut out my hearts on paper, they are imperfect but fit fabulously with the sketching already in this line.  I completely glued the white hearts down, but then only glued down the middle of the patterned paper ones so that I could fold them and make them pop off the page.  I added some twine, gems, and dots to up the texture and repeat shapes.  I also did lots of doodling and outlining with my black pen, again to mimic the sketching.  Now that I have played with this line on a layout, I can't wait to try it on a card!

17374 Doodle Floral Pyramid Pad
PA 225O Family Outings Pad

4 comments:

Christa said...

Christine, this layout is great. Those colour blocked pieces and hte olive with the purple are fabulous. I especially like the outlined title.

Jodi said...

THis layout is fabulous! I love how you used the 6 X 6 paper pad!

Mara Campbell said...

I love love all the hearts!! Fabulous layout!

Christy said...

You just put THE best colors together. SO FUN :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...