Monday, June 11, 2012

Momenta & Basically Bare Swap

I got the privilege of participating in a product swap with Basically Bare and Momenta.  I hadn't used anything from Basically Bare before, they have great products!


I could have gone a lot of directions with my card but I really wanted to use one of the cute birds.  I made the bird and frame part of my cluster.  They are both totally alterable but I opted to leave them in their natural state because there is already so much going on with the card!

Momenta Supplies Used:
 
Basically Bare Supplies Used:
 
***************
For a second project, I decided to use the mini album to create  an album about out trip to California. I take way too many pictures when on vacation and I thought this would be a concise way to tell the story without having to spend six months making layouts.   This album is called the tiny tabs album.  I used it to highlight different activities instead of just one topic.  I'm not going to share all the pages with you because that would take FOREVER!  But I'll share a sampling of what I did.  
 For the cover of my album I distressed the front by removing the top layer of cardboard exposing the corrugated part underneath.  The album included a cardboard front and back cover and then a variety of chipboard and acrylic pages for the middle. 

 For each page I stuck with a similar hand cut banner for my journalling and similar colors and embellishments throughout.  You'll see I used lots of dot stickers and beach stickers.  My paper primarily came from the Family Outings line.




This page is one of the acrylic ones, tough to photograph because of glare but I adore acrylic!  I think my favorite part about working with this album was the variety of materials for the page base.  You don't have to stress about every page being see thru acrylic, but there are a few thrown in there to add some variety!

Momenta Supplies Used:

Basically Bare Supplies Used:

3 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

I all the layers on your first card and the great colors. And love your mini album!! I love how you tore up the front cover. Great projects!

caz hancock said...

girl these are both stunning, how cute is that bird :)

Christa said...

Gorgeous! I love the album and the little green layers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...