Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Quick Quotes Spring Card

Hi Quick Quotes Fans!  Christine here today to share an inky project!  Are you enjoying the gorgeous spring weather like I am? I can't believe we only have one more month before we hit the dog days of summer!
Today I have a pretty spring card to share with you that shows off one of my favorite Quick Quotes products:  the butterfly bag 'o chips!  These die cuts soak up the Powderpuff inks perfectly....you can't even tell they used to be raw chipboard can you?!?  I used the vibrant shades of Tahiiti, Purple Passion, and Limeade and then matched those up with some bakers twine from The Twinery...check out what a great match they are!  Add to that a base of patterned paper from the One Fine Day line and it all comes together to make a lovely spring card.  Enjoy this last month of spring and all the beauty it has to offer!

Other Supplies Used:  Letter stickers from Momenta and gems from Creative Charms

1 comment:

Mara Campbell said...

Oh, swoon!!!! I love the butterflies and twine!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...