Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sweet Cheeks

I'm loving black matting lately...especially with bright colors!  Next up I want to try an emphasis on white matting (:  Today I have a fun little layout I created about my little Cooper!  He's got these puffy little cheeks and gorgeous dimples, so I titled it sweet cheeks!


I recently saw several people wrap thread around their letters to add some pizazz to plan  letters!  I wish I could remember where I saw it, but alas I can't...if it's you that inspired me, do leave me a comment and I will add your name as my inspiration (:  

3 comments:

Cathy said...

He is the cutest! Love the fun, bright colors and the black! I really must give it a try!

Mara Campbell said...

ahhh, so sweet!! I like the black matting, it just makes all those bright colors pop right off the page!

Liz Chidester said...

Super cute, Christine! I love how you angled all of the blocks in the background!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...