Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Eyelet Challenge & Big News

I am so excited to share that I made the design team for Creative Charms.  They are an embellishment company and I know I'm gonna have blast jazzing my layouts up with their products!


Second up I've got a layout to share today.  The challenge on Practical Scrappers was to use eyelets.  I used them on the corners of my picture framing.  I used a whole bunch of Bella Blvd on this, love that stuff!

Supplies used:  Bella Blvd Mr. Boy, Bella Blvd Family Dynamix, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, pearl  
bling

7 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Big congrats, Christine! I hoping to get on another design team soon. So I totally understand your excitement! Wonderful page. I thought the eyelet challenge was the bomb!

Angi Barrs said...

So happy to be working with you on the new DT. Love your adorable page. :)

Mara Campbell said...

Congrats on the design team!! That is really exciting. Can't wait to see what you create. And I love the Bella Blvd you used, great page design!

Audrey Yeager said...

Congrats on the new design team! I love how you cut that blue and white checkered paper. Thanks for featuring me at PS!!!

Laura Evangeline said...

Yeah! I'm so happy we're on the team together. Your work is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine,
Super happy to have you join the Creative Charms team! You will indeed love it!
Your talent is amazing! I'm excited to get to know you more!

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew

Arlene Camacho said...

Congrats! Looking fwd to working with you!!! you're sooo talented!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...