Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall Friendship Card


I don't post a lot of cards because frankly I do them out of necessity for the trade more than enjoyment. My love is scrapbooking, cards are a good way to use up scraps and try new techniques on a smaller scale. That being said, I am doing a couple parties next week and this card will be what we make at one of them. On the purple cardstock I stamped teeny little hearts and filled a few in with white marker. I also used my distressing tools to fill in the pumpkin. Supplies used: CTMH Patterned Paper, Friendship Patch Stamp, Terracotta Autumn Ink, Purple Pansy Ink Distressing Kit, Sakura White Pen, Green fabric. Sorry for the blurred picture...no matter how many I took they still came out a little iffy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...