Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Play


I just did this page and I love several of the techniques I tried out on it. To make the background paper I scored lines (no measuring!!!) and then sanded over the lines on the back side. This brought out the white core. I don't always like to work with white core cardstock but this is one of the things I have found to be really fun to do with it! Thankfully I have lots of Close to My Heart cardstock to play with--and all theirs is white core!

I also distressed the edges of my photo mats--which is something else I have been doing a lot of. I stamped and cut out my title.

Supplies used: Cardstock is all Close to My Heart, ribbon is Memory Makers, Alphabet Stamps are Close to My Heart

1 comment:

Rose said...

This LO is sooo cute. I love how you've placed the photos!! And that ribbon wrapped around the top right photo!! tooo cute

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...